What are cookies?
- This site uses “cookies”. Cookies are small text files stored by the website on the users computer through the browser. Placing cookies allows the site to recognize your device the next time the user visits it and tailors it to the users’ use.
- The cookies used do not collect information that identifies the user, but only generic information. These cookies can not contain viruses or be executed because they are not active files.
- By using this site, you expressly authorize the use of these cookies.
What cookies are for:
- Cookies are used to help determine the usefulness, the interest and the number of uses of the sites, allowing a faster and more efficient navigation.
- The stored information is used by the responsible of nosalive.com, with the sole objective of better the experience of the users.
- If you prefer not to allow cookies you have the possibility to disable them in the browser that you use, but you should be aware that you can prevent some pages from appearing correctly.
If you do not want your visits to be accounted for by Google Analytics, set your options to:http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.