Q&A NOS ALIVE 2021/2022
Decree Law nº 10-I/2020, of the 26th of march, in its updated version of the Decree Law nº 26-A/2021, of the 5th of April
Updated on July 4th 2021 at 10am.
The 14th Edition of NOS Alive festival will be rescheduled to the 6th, 7th, 8th and the 9th of July of 2022.
- The tickets purchased for NOS Alive’20 and NOS Alive’21 are valid for NOS Alive’22 for the corresponding days of the week without need to exchange them, meaning, if your ticket was for Thursday in 2021, it will only be valid for Thursday of 2022.
- You can also exchange it for a different day, subject to availability, at the original point of sale upon presentation of your ticket and proof of payment.
- You can also exchange it for a voucher valid until the 31st of December 2022 until the August 12, 2021.
Yes. If you are unable to attend NOS Alive’22 and do not wish to attend any other event promoted by Everything Is New, you can request a refund of NOS Alive’20 or NOS Alive’21 tickets at the point of sale where the ticket was issued, within 14 working days after the date scheduled for the NOS Alive’21, upon presentation of the ticket and proof of purchase:
- tickets purchased for the 8th of July of 2020 and the 7th of July 2021 – refund request between the 9th of July and 28th of July of 2021;
- tickets purchased for the 9th of July of 2020 and the 8th of July 2021 – refund request between the 10th of July and 29th of July of 2021;
- tickets purchased for the 10th of July of 2020 and the 9th of July 2021 – refund request between the 11th of July and 30th of July of 2021;
- tickets purchased for the 11th of July of 2020 and the 10th of July 2021 – refund request between the 12th of July and 2nd of August of 2021;
- 3 day tickets purchased for the 8th, 9th and 10th of July 2020, and the 7th, 8th, and 9th of July 2021 – refund request between the 11th of July and 30th of July of 2021;
- 3 day tickets purchased for the 9th, 10th and 11th of July 2020, and the 8th, 9th, and 10th of July 2021 – refund request between the 12th of July and 2nd of August of 2021;
- 4 day tickets purchased for the 8th, 9th, 10th and 11th of July 2020, and the 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th of July 2021 – refund request between the 12th of July and 2nd of August of 2021;
In the absence of requesting a refund, within the time limits stipulated by the law, the ticket holder is deemed to have accepted the rescheduling, without the right to a refund of the amount in question.
The voucher can be used to purchase tickets for NOS Alive’22 or any other Everything Is New show until the 31st of December 2022, which can be checked at https://everythingisnew.pt/, where you can also find the list of agencies, points of sale that allows the use of the voucher.
No. You will have to exchange your ticket for a voucher which can be used to purchase tickets for NOS Alive’22 or any other Everything Is New show until the 31st of December 2022.
No. The exchange will be made in the following conditions:
- If the value of the ticket, for the chosen show, is of higher value than the ticket/voucher, it can be used as principle of payment, and you should pay the remaining;
- If the value of the ticket, for the chosen show, is lower than the ticket/voucher, the residual can be used to purchase tickets for other Everything is New shows until 31st of December of 2022.
No. The voucher allows the purchase of a NOS Alive’22 ticket, subject to availability. For that reason, we advise you that you use it as soon as possible, in order to guarantee your place ate NOS Alive’22.
- For those who hold a voucher valid until December 31, 2021, you can request a refund within the first 14 working days of January 2022 at the point of sale or website where they were purchased. If you do not do so, the voucher will be valid until December 31, 2022.
- For those who hold a voucher valid until December 31, 2022, you can request a refund within the first 14 working days of January 2023 at the point from the sale or website where they were purchased.
Yes. Tickets won in contests, or other promotional actions, such as invitations and similar, are valid for the corresponding days of the week, with no possibility of exchanging the day.
Yes, tickets are already on sale at the official points of sale.
The 3 day passes must be exchanged for a bracelet on the first day at the entrance of NOS Alive at one of the several points of exchange inside the festival grounds.
No, the access to the camping site (Lisbon Camping) costs between 19 and 32 Euros and can be purchased in the usual places.
The following objects/items are not allowed at NOS Alive grounds:
- Dangerous objects (knives , any type of weapon, chains, spiky belts and/or bracelets, etc.);
- Plastic bottles with lids
- Alcoholic beverages
- Boxes with food
- Professional cameras /video cameras
- Sound recorders
- Selfie sticks – Iphone/GoPro
- Glass objects (bottles/perfumes, etc.)
- Anything that may be thrown
There’s a cloakroom available at the Welcome Center. The cloakroom is free to store items that are not allowed to enter the venue.
Yes, all ticket types are available at the usual points of sale.
No, the exchange must be carried out on the first day at entrance of the festival.
After the ticket validation on the first day, the ticket is no longer valid and access on the following days is possible only through a bracelet.
If you hold a daily ticket, it is not possible to leave the grounds and get in again, the process being the same as in a regular show. If you hold a three day ticket and you have already the matching bracelet, you may enter and exit the grounds.
I bought a 3 day pass and I’m not going on one of the days. Can I give my ticket to a friend for him to go on the day when I’m not going?
No. The ticket is personal and non transferable.
Upon entry, the ticket is validated and the next time you enter you must be wearing the bracelet.
If you do not have a bracelet, you cannot enter since the ticket has already been validated on the day it was first used.
No. Any damage that is visible on the bracelet means the person is not allowed.
The bracelet will serve as the entrance ticket to facilitate the control.
Therefore, if the bracelet is sewn or loose, you cannot enter the festival grounds.
If you have any allergies or a profession that involves removing the bracelet, this should be stated and proven when placing the bracelet so that a new bracelet can be placed daily.
The bracelet to be removed must be submitted daily when placing a new one.
I was offered a ticket to the NOS Alive. However, the ticket has the name of the person who bought it. Am I going to have any problems at the entrance?
No, as long as the ticket has not already been used to enter. The name on the ticket only serves to personalize it.
It depends on the collection/delivery method you have chosen.
If you choose delivery by mail or collection at the point of sale, contact it.
If you have chosen collection at the festival grounds, you may collect it between 10 am and 11 pm of the respective day for which you purchased your ticket at the NOS Alive’15 ticket office, showing your ID.
If the buyer does not collect the ticket, he/she must write a statement with a copy of the ID card, identifying the person authorized to collect the ticket.
Yes, there is. The ticket office opens at 10 am.
The minimum age is 6 years old.
No. The bracelet is valid for entering and exiting the festival grounds. However, the ticket is the proof of purchase of the ticket and can be requested at any time upon entry.