The passes must be exchanged for a wristband on the first day at the entrance of NOS Alive on the point of exchange inside the festival grounds.
You can also exchange your pass for a wristband at Alegro Shopping Center on the 5th and 6th of July, from 10 am to 10:30 pm.
No, the access to the camping site (Lisbon Camping) can be purchased in the usual places.
The following objects/items are not allowed at NOS Alive grounds:
- Dangerous objects (knives , any type of weapon, chains, spiky belts and/or bracelets, etc.);
- Alcoholic beverages
- Boxes with food
- Professional cameras /video cameras
- Sound recorders
- Selfie sticks – Iphone/GoPro
- Glass objects (bottles/perfumes, etc.)
- Anything that may be thrown
There’s a cloakroom available at the Welcome Center. The cloakroom has a cost of 1€ per piece, to store items that are not allowed to enter the venue.
No, the 3-day Pass included in the FNAC Fan Pack is already valid to enter the NOS Alive venue. Do not forget that it is mandatory to put the wristband on the day of entry, inside the venue.
You can also exchange your ticket for a wristband on the 5th and 6th of July, from 10am to 10:30pm at Alegro Shopping Center.
I bought the 2-day pass and a day ticket for the other day of the festival. Can I change them for a 3-day pass wristband ?
No. The wristband will be placed on the ticket holder only for the days corresponding to the purchased pass. On the remaining day, you must use your daily ticket to enter the festival.
No. The wristband at the time of exchange has to be placed on the ticket holder.
I bought the NOS Alive pass but, for professional reasons, I cannot use the wristband on one of the days. What should I do?
Before invalidating your ticket to exchange the wristband, you must inform the employee of this constraint and present your professional card/record. If the wristband cannot be put on your wrist and does not fit your ankle, as it is one size fits all, the collaborator will try to come up with another plausible solution.
If the day I want to go to is already sold out, can I exchange my 1-day voucher (FNAC Fan Pack) for that day?
No, as the exchange is subject to existing stock. If you don’t exchange your voucher, it will automatically be valid for the last sold-out day of the Festival.
The 1-day Voucher must be exchanged at a FNAC store, for a valid ticket of your choice depending on the availability of tickets for each day. The Voucher is not valid to enter the NOS Alive venue.
If I have a 2 or 3 day pass and I attend on the first day, can I make the exchange on the second day?
No, the exchange must be carried out on the first day at entrance of the festival.
After the ticket validation on the first day, the ticket is no longer valid and access on the following days is possible only through a wristband.
If you hold a daily ticket, it is not possible to leave the grounds and get in again, the process being the same as in a regular show. If you hold a three day ticket and you have already the matching wristband, you may enter and exit the grounds.
Doors open at 3 pm, on every day of the festival, and close at 4 am. The last entrance on the venue is 15 minutes before closing doors.
I bought a 2 or 3 day pass and I’m not going on one of the days. Can I give my ticket to a friend for him to go on the day when I’m not going?
No. The ticket is personal and non transferable.
Upon entry, the ticket is validated and the next time you enter you must be wearing the wristband.
It is mandatory to exchange the ticket for the wristband after entering the enclosure.
If you don’t have it, you won’t be able to make a new entry since the ticket will have already been validated on the day of the first use.
No. Any damage that is visible on the wristband means the person is not allowed.
The wristband will serve as the entrance ticket to facilitate the control.
Therefore, if the wristband is sewn or loose, you cannot enter the festival grounds.
If you have any allergies or a profession that involves removing the bracelet, this should be stated and proven when placing the wristband so that a new wristband can be placed daily.
I was offered a ticket to the NOS Alive. However, the ticket has the name of the person who bought it. Am I going to have any problems at the entrance?
No, as long as the ticket has not already been used to enter. The name on the ticket only serves to personalize it.
Yes, there is. The ticket office opens at 10 am.
The minimum age is 6 years old.
For reasons of security and capacity of the enclosure, anyone to gain access to the enclosure must have a valid ticket, including children from 6 years old.
No. The wristband is valid for entering and exiting the festival grounds. However, the ticket is the proof of purchase of the ticket and can be requested at any time upon entry.
Q&A NOS ALIVE 2021/2022
Decree Law nº 10-I/2020, of the 26th of march, in its updated version of the Decree Law nº 26-A/2021, of the 5th of April
Updated on July 4th 2021 at 10am.
The 14th Edition of NOS Alive festival will be rescheduled to the 6th, 7th, 8th and the 9th of July of 2022.
- The tickets purchased for NOS Alive’20 and NOS Alive’21 are valid for NOS Alive’22 for the corresponding days of the week without need to exchange them, meaning, if your ticket was for Thursday in 2021, it will only be valid for Thursday of 2022.
- You can also exchange it for a different day, subject to availability, at the original point of sale upon presentation of your ticket and proof of payment.
- You can also exchange it for a voucher valid until the 31st of December 2022 until the August 12, 2021.
Yes. If you are unable to attend NOS Alive’22 and do not wish to attend any other event promoted by Everything Is New, you can request a refund of NOS Alive’20 or NOS Alive’21 tickets at the point of sale where the ticket was issued, within 14 working days after the date scheduled for the NOS Alive’21, upon presentation of the ticket and proof of purchase:
- tickets purchased for the 8th of July of 2020 and the 7th of July 2021 – refund request between the 9th of July and 28th of July of 2021;
- tickets purchased for the 9th of July of 2020 and the 8th of July 2021 – refund request between the 10th of July and 29th of July of 2021;
- tickets purchased for the 10th of July of 2020 and the 9th of July 2021 – refund request between the 11th of July and 30th of July of 2021;
- tickets purchased for the 11th of July of 2020 and the 10th of July 2021 – refund request between the 12th of July and 2nd of August of 2021;
- 3 day tickets purchased for the 8th, 9th and 10th of July 2020, and the 7th, 8th, and 9th of July 2021 – refund request between the 11th of July and 30th of July of 2021;
- 3 day tickets purchased for the 9th, 10th and 11th of July 2020, and the 8th, 9th, and 10th of July 2021 – refund request between the 12th of July and 2nd of August of 2021;
- 4 day tickets purchased for the 8th, 9th, 10th and 11th of July 2020, and the 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th of July 2021 – refund request between the 12th of July and 2nd of August of 2021;
In the absence of requesting a refund, within the time limits stipulated by the law, the ticket holder is deemed to have accepted the rescheduling, without the right to a refund of the amount in question.
The voucher can be used to purchase tickets for NOS Alive’22 or any other Everything Is New show until the 31st of December 2022, which can be checked at https://everythingisnew.pt/, where you can also find the list of agencies, points of sale that allows the use of the voucher.
No. You will have to exchange your ticket for a voucher which can be used to purchase tickets for NOS Alive’22 or any other Everything Is New show until the 31st of December 2022.
No. The exchange will be made in the following conditions:
- If the value of the ticket, for the chosen show, is of higher value than the ticket/voucher, it can be used as principle of payment, and you should pay the remaining;
- If the value of the ticket, for the chosen show, is lower than the ticket/voucher, the residual can be used to purchase tickets for other Everything is New shows until 31st of December of 2022.
No. The voucher allows the purchase of a NOS Alive’22 ticket, subject to availability. For that reason, we advise you that you use it as soon as possible, in order to guarantee your place ate NOS Alive’22.
- For those who hold a voucher valid until December 31, 2021, you can request a refund within the first 14 working days of January 2022 at the point of sale or website where they were purchased. If you do not do so, the voucher will be valid until December 31, 2022.
- For those who hold a voucher valid until December 31, 2022, you can request a refund within the first 14 working days of January 2023 at the point from the sale or website where they were purchased.
Yes. Tickets won in contests, or other promotional actions, such as invitations and similar, are valid for the corresponding days of the week, with no possibility of exchanging the day.
Yes, tickets are already on sale at the official points of sale.