WE ADVISE YOU TO
- Drink plenty of water. There are water points on the venue.
- Put on sunscreen before coming to the venue.
- Do not bring valuable items.
- Hire travel insurance if you come outside from Portugal.
WHAT YOU CAN BRING WITH YOU
- Sunglasses and/or hat or cap
- Water bottles up to 50cl with cap
- Sunscreen up to 100ml
- Personal identification or passport
- Sweaters for the night
- Powerbank no bigger than a regular phone
WHAT WON'T BE ALLOWED AT THE VENUE
The following objects/items are not allowed at NOS Alive grounds:
- Firearms/melee weapons
- Dangerous objects (knives, any type of weapon, chains, belts and/or sharp bracelets, etc.)
- Explosive material and pyrotechnic material
- Plastic bottles with lid (allowed entry with 0.50 lt without cap; forbidden bottle 1.5 lt)
- Cans, glass cups
- Drinks, syringes, drugs
- Selfie Sticks, rigid masters
- Xenophobic or call to violence messages
- Lunchboxes, boxes and fontainers
- Chairs of any type and shape
- Metal chains
- Flashlights, lasers and flashlights
- Speakers, musical instruments, sound recorders
- Boxes with food
- Professional photographic/filming cameras
- Glass objects (bottles/perfumes, etc.)
- And any object that can be considered as a throwable item.
There’s a cloakroom available at the Welcome Center with a cost of 1€ per item. The cloakroom is located in the Welcome Center.
It is mandatory to exchange your Pass for a NOS Alive wristband to gain access to the venue over the three days. This exchange will have to be made on the first day you go to NOS Alive, at one of several exchange points located within the venue.
• You can also exchange your 2 or 3 day-ticket for a wristband at the Alegro Alfragide Shopping Centre information desk from July 5th until July 7th, 2022.
• If you have an integrated Cascais Line Train + NOS Alive ticket, save it because it will be your access to the train during the three days.
NOS Alive has four dining areas where you will find a wide variety of food, from well-known brands of the general publico to some innovative novelties and concepts, also designed for fans of organic food, vegans and gluten-free. There is also a terrace with 2,000 seats so you can enjoy your meal.
NOS Alive has a campaign hospital so you can be assisted at the moment. It is easy to find the location of the hospital on the map of the enclosure.
REDUCED MOBILITY PLATFORM
JOAQUIM CHAVES SAÚDE - FUTURE MOMS AREA
PSP / LOST & FOUND MOBILE STATION
Despite the peaceful and friendly environment of NOS Alive, there is a PSP Mobile Station in the room to run into any situation. It is also in the Mobile Station of PSP that are the Lost and Found. You can find the Mobile Station at the Welcome Center (Ticket Office and Cloakroom).
HOTSPOT & CHARGING STATIONS
At the NOS Mobile Charging Point you will find power points to charge your phone’s battery.
Portugal won’t give to waste!
Dariacordar-Movimento Zero Desperdício promotes the recovery of food surpluses naturally generated in the most varied cafeterias, restaurants and events in the form of food made and not served.
Since 2012, NOS Alive has joined the Zero Waste movement and has recovered more than 1,500,000 meals that previously went to waste.
In addition to the catering of the staff and artists, also the catering companies present in the venue joined this spontaneous movement, created by the Association Against Waste “DariAcordar”.
All food that, respecting the parameters of ASAE, is not consumed during the days of NOS Alive, will be collected during the night and delivered during the morning of the following day to charities in the municipality of Oeiras.
According to data from the Association, daily there are 50,000 meals that do not come out of the kitchen of restaurants throughout the country and end up in the trash. Meanwhile, about 360,000 people are starving.
The Zero Desperdício movement proposed to make the bridge, collecting from the associated restaurants all meals that were never served, or whose shelf life is approaching the end, to distribute them to the most deprived.