The content email service of NOS Alive provided to you (hereinafter “the user”) consists of the regular sending of the information disclosed by Everything is New Lda., In the scope of the announcement / cancellation / postponement of the promoter’s promotions, such as schedules, transportation, hobbies, invitations or studies.
Access to Personal Data
That is to say, when subscribing to the NOS Alive newsletters service, you are assigning and authorizing the treatment of these exclusively by the company that owns the brand: Everything is New, whether through our website or through E-mail implies the introduction in the system and sending, by the USERS / CUSTOMERS, personal identification data, as well as aspects related to their personal preferences, special circumstances or other, data, that will be used only to facilitate and allow the contracting and reservation of the concrete services that comprise the client’s request, as well as to provide information regarding products and services.
In no case shall information be requested on philosophical or political beliefs, party or trade union affiliation, religious belief, private life and racial or ethnic origin as well as private data concerning health and sex life, including genetic data.
The Treatment of Personal Data is carried out in the strict compliance with the legislation of protection of personal data, all in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and / or any legislation that regulates, or replace said legislation, hereinafter referred to as RGPD.
Any personal data that, in the use of this system, the USERS / CLIENTS may disclose will be understood as obtained, processed and transmitted, with the consent of the same, under the strict compliance of the RGPD.
Everything is New Lda. States and warrants that it has implemented, is endowed and will continue to implement the security measures of a technical and organizational nature necessary to guarantee the security of the personal data provided to it in order to prevent its alteration, loss, treatment and / or unauthorized access, taking into account the current state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and minimizing the risks to which they are exposed.
The NOS Alive. guarantees to the USERS / CLIENTS the exercise of the rights of access, rectification or elimination legally foreseen. If USERS / CLIENT wishes to exercise the rights that the RGPD grants you, you should send an email to NOS Alive.
Everything is New, Lda collects, from its subscribers, some personal data such as: e-mail address, IP address, first and last name. This collection is done through the nosalive.com website.
The collection of your data is always done with prior consent clearly indicating the purpose for which they are intended. The data collected is adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the specified, explicit and legitimate scope, purpose and services of Everythingisnew, Lda.
Treatment of Personal Data
is responsible for the processing of the personal data of its clients and / or potential clients that fill out their data
The Personal Data obtained is incorporated into the computer application of Everythingisnew, Lda .. The access to the information on file by the employees of Everythingisnew, Lda. Is only possible with the insertion of exclusive access passwords and the registration is documented. Changes to existing data in the files are possible by keeping a record of the date and user code responsible for the change.
Personal Data is treated with the legally enforceable degree of protection to ensure its security and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, having the user aware and accepting that Internet security measures are not impregnable . Everythingisnew, Lda. Is equipped with peripheral control technical infrastructures, namely anti-virus, network firewalls, encryption systems, private circuits and VPNs that comply with security requirements. Computer servers are housed in a datacenter operator which performs a digital information protection service for the hosted servers. The service includes the backup of files, their conservation according to the defined policy and the restoration at the request of Everythingisnew, Lda.
Everythingisnew, Lda. accessing any personal data, undertakes to:
– Treat them in accordance with the applicable data protection requirements, through legally enforceable security measures of a technical and organizational nature that guarantee their security, thus preventing their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the state of the technology at any given moment, the nature of the data and the possible risks to which they are exposed;
– To use or apply the data exclusively for the purposes duly consented;
– Ensure that the data are handled only by workers whose intervention is necessary for the provision of the service, and they are bound by the duty of secrecy and confidentiality. If it is possible for the information to be disclosed to third parties, they should be required to keep the confidentiality in accordance with the provisions of this document.
Purpose and Legal basis for data processing
You can browse the NOS Alive site without having to provide any personal data.
The purpose of data processing for subscribers registered in Everything is New Lda. Newsletter is exclusively for sending their newsletters with the latest news of the activity of Everything is New, that is, in the scope of the service provided by the collection itself of data is intended.
In the case described above the processing of the data is always done by Everythingisnew, Lda. Your data will never be transferred to third parties for any purpose. Some of our partners intend to communicate to our subscribers campaigns of the main brands, thus using our marketing service, and all data processing for this purpose is always done by Everythingisnew, Lda and only promoted content is external.
The processing of subscribers’ data is only done through the clear, free and informed consent of the same, through a proactive action aimed at said consent.
Responsible for the Processing of Personal Data
Everythingisnew, Lda is responsible for collecting, registering, organizing, structuring, preserving, adapting or altering, retrieving, consulting, using, disseminating, transmitting, disseminating or otherwise making available, of comparison or interconnection, of limitation, and erasure or destruction of the Personal Data of its users, customers or potential customers.
Term of Data Retention
The data of the USERS / CUSTOMERS are kept only for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they are intended.
The USER / CLIENT, may request, at any time, to change or withdraw its consent with effects for the future.
Access, rectification, or opposition to data processing
The user may exercise his rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition with respect to his personal data. The exercise of said rights shall be carried out by any means that the user considers pertinent:
- A Through the service cancellation links present in all communications sent via email
- By email: General NOS Alive: email@example.com with subject remove
- By phone: + 351 213 933 770
In the normal course of business of Everythingisnew, Lda, there may be changes in the level of ownership and control of associated companies, subsidiaries or affiliates or possibly business areas of the group. In any of these situations, personal property may be considered transferable, subject to compliance with the requirements and authorizations legally required for the transmission. The same will happen if Everythingisnew, Lda, or any part or sector of activity or the companies that form the group, or associated companies, subsidiaries or affiliates to buy, situations in which your personal data will be part of the assets to be transferred, fulfilling of course with the requisites and authorizations legally required for its transmission.
If Everything is New, Lda or any part or sector of activity, or the companies that form the group, or associated companies, subsidiaries or affiliates are to be purchased, your personal data will be part of the assets to be transferred, complying naturally with the requirements and authorizations legally required for their transmission.
As we continue browsing, we believe that you have read and accepted this Cookies policy.
Any additional information regarding the protection of privacy can be obtained from CNPD – Comissão de Proteção de Dados – Rua de S. Bento, 148 – 3º – 1200-821 LISBOA / Tel.: +351 213928400 / Fax: +351 213976832 / e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that a site, when visited by the user, places on your computer or on your mobile device through the browser. Placing cookies will help the site recognize your device for the next time you visit it. We use the term cookies in this policy to refer to all files that collect information in this form and the term website to refer to the Everything is New site.
The cookies used do not collect information that identifies the user. Cookies collect generic information, such as how users arrive and use the sites or the zone of the country / countries through which they access the site, etc.
Cookies retain only information related to your preferences.
At any time, the user may, through their browser, decide to be notified of the receipt of cookies, as well as to block their entry into their system.
What are cookies for?
Cookies are used to help determine the usability, interest, and number of uses of the sites, allowing for faster and more efficient browsing and eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
What kind of cookies do we use?
Our cookies have different functions:
– Essential Cookies – Some cookies are essential to access specific areas of our sites. Allows site navigation and usage of your applications, such as accessing secure areas of the site through login. Without these cookies, the respective services can not be provided.
– Analytic cookies – We use these cookies to analyze how users use the site and monitor the site’s performance. This allows us to provide a high quality experience by customizing our offer and quickly identifying and correcting any issues that arise. For example, we use performance cookies to find out which pages are most popular, which method of linking between pages is most effective, or to determine why some pages are receiving error messages. Based on the use of the site, we may also use these cookies to highlight articles or services of the site that we think are of interest to users. These cookies are used only for the purposes of statistical creation and analysis, without ever collecting personal information.
– Functional Cookies – We use feature cookies to allow us to recall user preferences. For example, cookies avoid typing the user’s name each time the user accesses the site. We also use feature cookies to provide advanced user services, such as commenting on an article.
In a nutshell, feature cookies save your preferences for your site usage, so you do not need to reconfigure the site each time you visit.
– Third-party cookies – These serve to measure the success of applications and the effectiveness of third-party advertising.
– Advertising cookies – They serve to target advertising according to the interests of each user, allowing to limit the number of times the ad is displayed. These cookies help measure the effectiveness of advertising. However, they do not identify the user.
The cookies used can be:
– Permanent cookies – They are stored at the browser level on your access devices (computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc.) and are used whenever the user re-visits the site . Generally, they are used to direct the navigation according to the interests of the user, allowing us to provide a more personalized service.
– Session cookies – These are temporary, they remain in the cookies of your browser until you leave the site. The information obtained allows you to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
As we’ve explained, cookies help you get the most out of our sites, so by turning off cookies, parts of our site may not work properly.
Without prejudice, the user may always disable some or all of our cookies, as follows:
- Click the Chrome menu (upper right corner of the browser toolbar);
- Select “Settings”;
- Click “Show advanced settings”;
- In the “Privacy” section, click the “Content settings” button;
- Choose the desired cookie settings.
Note: There are several levels of enabling and disabling cookies in Google Chrome. For more information see the relevant help page.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Click the “Tools” menu and choose “Internet Options”;
- Select the “Privacy” tab;
- Move the bar according to the level of privacy you want (“Lock all cookies” at the top).
- Click the “Tools” menu;
- Select “Options”;
- Click the “Privacy” icon in the top pane;
- In the “Cookies” section, choose your option;
- Click “OK” to save your changes and close.
- On the Menu bar, click “Edit”;
- Select “Preferences”;
- In the top pane, select the “Privacy” icon;
- In the “Accept cookies” section, select your option.
Please look in the “Help” menu or contact your browser vendor.
Our newsletters can, for statistical purposes, contain a single “pixel” that lets us know if they are open and check the clicks through links or ads within the newsletter.
The user always has the possibility to deactivate the sending of the newsletter accessing, in the same, the area of management of newsletters.
For more information about cookies and their use, we suggest you check the following link:
All About Cookies.